Driekuilshoogte Pad, Montagu, Western Cape, South Africa
GPS: 33º43’23.70″S / 20º21’07.84″E
Directions to African Game Lodge
From Cape Town to African Game Lodge, Montagu
- Follow the N1 through to Worcester from Cape Town
- Turn right at the Worcester/Robertson turnoff
- Turn left onto the R60 to Robertson and throught to Ashton
- Continue straight which will become the R 62 to Montagu
- In Montagu continue straight on Long Street towards Barrydale.
- approximately 1Km outside of the town you will see a signboard indicating to turn left onto Talana Road for African Game Lodge.
- Travel for approximately 1km till you reach the next signboard. Turn left here where you will start on a dirt road, called Ouberg Pad.
- Continue for approximately 16km, until you reach a sign for Driekuilshoogte Pad- Turn right here at the African Game Lodge Sign.
- Continue on Driekuilshoogte Pad for an estimated 10km to the gate of African Game Lodge
- Travel through the gate and continue on the road for approximately 3km which will lead you to the reception.
As there is no cell phone reception during the last stages of your drive, kindly contact us when leaving Montagu, so that, should you take an extremely long time to get to African Game Lodge, we can meet you en route and offer any necessary assistance.
Our Co-ordinates are: 33º 43’ 23.70″ S and 20º 21’ 07.84″ E
Through spectacular scenery, mountain passes and some of the most famous wineries along the way, one comes across route 62 and the town of Montagu. Close by in the valleys of the Klein Karoo lies African Game Lodge.
Tel : +27 (10) 001 9190 or +27 (23) 614 3176
Cell : +27(72) 3503924